Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center is now enrolling patients into a research study for a medical device. The medical device in this research study is the VisuMax Femtosecond laser, which received FDA approval for small incision lenticle extraction (SMILE) in October 2018 for the reduction or elimination of myopia with or without astigmatism. Participating patients may be compensated up to $500.
Requirements for consideration:
- Patient must be a good candidate for a ReLEx SMILE procedure.
- Patient must undergo bilateral (both eyes) ReLEx SMILE procedure.
- Patient must attend all scheduled postoperative visits and follow postoperative drop schedule/instructions.
- Patient must complete a questionnaire at each study visit.
- Time commitment for most patients to complete questionnaire will be approximately 30 minutes.
Dates and times are limited to schedules designated by Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center. Study enrollment is limited.
Click here to call us to schedule an evaluation to see if you might qualify to participate in this study.