Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center Launches Vaccine LASIK Giveaway
Following the Governor’s Vax-A-Million contest in celebration of getting back to some sense of normalcy, Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center will announce one winner every Wednesday for the next five Wednesdays who will win free LASIK on one eye. The winner must be considered a good candidate for LASIK, and the winner must show proof of having had at least one Covid 19 vaccine shot.
The first winner will be announced on May 26th on the Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center Facebook page, as will all subsequent winners.
Entries for each drawing will be the names of the persons who had a consultation at some point between the previous Wednesday and the drawing time.
To enter to win one free eye via this contest, you must come in for a free consultation between 5/19/2021 and 6/23/2021. Every person who comes in for a free consultation in that time frame will be given the opportunity to enter to win one free eye that following Wednesday by filling out an entry form. In order to qualify, you must be a good medically qualified candidate, and you must be able to show proof of having at least one Covid 19 vaccine shot. Patients can enter once during this promotion. Entrants are only eligible to win once during this promotion.
Entries will be the enter-to-win slips of paper with names and phone numbers of the persons who came in for consultations that week. A Clear Choice employee will randomly pick a winner. That winner will be announced on the Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center Facebook page. The winner will need to show proof of having had at least one Covid 19 vaccine shot prior to surgery. All other entries for that week will be disposed of.
Here are our winners!
05/26 Winner – Julia M. of Westlake
06/02 Winner – Susan W. of Fairview Park
06/09 Winner – Jen P. of Medina
06/16 Winner – Could be you! – Schedule a free consultation today!
06/23 Winner – Could be you! – Schedule a free consultation today!
Rules and Regulations for the LASIK Vaccine Giveaway
1. Winner must be at least 18 years of age.
2. The free LASIK procedure cannot be transferred to another person.
3. The free LASIK procedure does not include any part of the Vision Care Plan. The Vision Care Plan is a Clear Choice service plan that can be purchased as an a la carte basis. It includes lifetime LASIK enhancements for distance and 4 annual eye exams.
4. The free LASIK is not redeemable for cash.
5. People who enter to win must consent to potentially having their name and photo posted on social media.
6. Proof of the vaccination includes CDC logo card with the date of the vaccine to be presented along with a photo ID.
7. Interested parties can only enter to win once during this promotion.