ClearChoice is participating in a research study on a new excimer laser used in laser vision correction (LASIK) surgery to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. This laser has not been approved for use in the U.S. and is considered investigational by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
You may qualify for this study if:
- You have nearsightedness or farsightedness, with or without astigmatism
- Your glasses prescription falls within the following ranges:
- Nearsightedness: -7.00 to -10.00
- Farsightedness: 0.00 to +5.00
- Astigmatism: ±0.50 to ±4.00
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have had no previous eye surgery, significant trauma or infections in either of your eyes
- You have a pair of glasses that are at least a year old (i.e., your eyeglasses have had the same prescription for at least one year)
- You have good general and eye health
If you qualify for the study, you will receive LASIK surgery on both eyes at no cost to you.
To find out more about this clinical trial, or to set up a complimentary consultation to see if you are a candidate, please contact Ron Mack. You can contact Ron by email: email@example.com Phone:(216) 470-7692 or Text: (216) 470-7692