Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center is now enrolling patients into a research study for a medical device. The medical device in this research study is the VisuMax Femtosecond laser, which received FDA approval for small incision lenticle extraction (SMILE) in October 2018 for the reduction or elimination of myopia with or without astigmatism. Participating patients may be compensated up to $500.
Requirements for consideration:
- Patient must be a good candidate for a ReLEx SMILE procedure.
- Patient must undergo bilateral (both eyes) ReLEx SMILE procedure.
- Patient must attend all scheduled postoperative visits and follow postoperative drop schedule/instructions.
- Patient must complete a questionnaire at each study visit.
- Time commitment for most patients to complete questionnaire will be approximately 30 minutes.
Dates and times are limited to schedules designated by Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center. Study enrollment is limited.
If you would like to learn more or schedule, call (216) 470-7692
If you would like to learn more about the SMILE procedure, visit our SMILE page.
Or you can request an appointment to participate in our study by filling out the form below: